Be sure to read every chapter of The Good Guys in high-definition at Comicpunch.net. We are the best place to read all and upcoming chapters of The Good Guys online.
The Good Guys
Share this comic on social media!
- Comic Title: The Good Guys
- Publisher: Defiant Comics
- Alternatives: N/A.
- Author/Artist: Jim Shooter, Jan Childress, Mike Barr, D.G. Chichester
- Genres: action, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi
- Publication Run: 1993
- Status: completed
- Synopsis: The story focuses on a group of young kids who were all attending a crowded comic book store on the day when a seeming magic box broke open. Unnoticed by most, many of the people in the store were affected by the box`s energies. It is later implied the box was harmless, given out by a mentally sick woman who has done this sort of thing before. Laura Neale gains super-strength and durability. This also gives her the power to leap long distances. She reveals her power to her dad right away, seemingly the only one of the team who tells family. Daniel Jacobs, who has a crush on Laura, gains flight powers. Paul manifests a forcefield. Reggie is able to turn invisible and intangible by accessing an alternate dimension. He doesn`t enjoy using his powers as the dimension frightens him. Jenni Lee and Matt Sahs gain identical powers of super-agility. Leaping off a four-story building is no problem for them. Matt`s younger brother Zack gains the ability to cast a wide array of magical spells. He demonstrates this by creating costumes for the entire team by simply wishing real hard.