Be sure to read every chapter of Stretch Armstrong And The Flex Fighters in high-definition at Comicpunch.net. We are the best place to read all and upcoming chapters of Stretch Armstrong And The Flex Fighters online.
Stretch Armstrong And The Flex Fighters
Share this comic on social media!
- Comic Title: Stretch Armstrong And The Flex Fighters
- Publisher: IDW Publishing
- Alternatives: N/A.
- Author/Artist: Kevin Burke, Chris Wyatt, Nikos Koutsis
- Genres: movies & tv, superhero
- Publication Run: 2018
- Status: ongoing
- Synopsis: Jake Armstrong, Nathan Park and Ricardo Perez were three ordinary teenagers in Charter City, until they were doused in an substance known as `Flexarium` during an accident. In which, their newfound superpowers garnered the attention of Jonathan Rook, the CEO of Rook Unlimited and benefactor to Charter City himself. In exchange for their freedom from authorities, Rook enlists the trio as Charter City`s superhero team known as the Flex Fighters (Stretch, Wingspan and Omni-Mass).
In their first days as superheroes, the Flex Fighters have received hard training from Malcolm Kane (Rook`s second-in-command), while fighting numerous villains, including Stretch Monster, who shared a past with Dr. Racine Cleo / Dr. C (Rook`s former mentor) and her ninja companion Riya Dashti / Blindstrike (Stretch`s classmate and love interest).
In their last mission, the Flex Fighters discover in horror that Jonathan Rook and Stretch Monster are the same person, and therefore, he has been their enemy the whole time; Rook intends to use Dr. C`s `HyperFlexarium` formula to create an army of monsters and conquer the world. With the help of Dr. C and Blindstrike, the Flex Fighters escaped from Rook, but he then frames them in public for the rampage he caused over the city.
With the city under Rook`s control, and its citizens being turned against them, the Flex Fighters decided to join forces with Dr. C and Blindstrike in order to expose Rook`s crimes and clear their names.