Be sure to read every chapter of Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors in high-definition at Comicpunch.net. We are the best place to read all and upcoming chapters of Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors online.
Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors
- Comic Title: Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors
- Publisher: Dynamite Entertainment, Wildstorm
- Alternatives: N/A.
- Author/Artist: Wes Craven, Victor Miller, Ron Kurz, Jeff Katz, James Kuhoric, Jason Craig, Wes Abbott, Gabe Eltaeb
- Genres: crossover, horror, supernatural
- Publication Run: 2009
- Status: completed
- Synopsis: A group of government agents led by Director Gordon Russell excavate Crystal Lake for the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis, which they plan to use for `Project Black Book`. As Russell leaves with the book, the remaining agents go underwater to retrieve the body of Jason Voorhees, who awakens and kills them. Prompted by Freddy Krueger posing as his mother, Jason leaves Crystal Lake in search of Ash Williams. Six months later, in July 2009, Ash is living in Franklin, Michigan with his girlfriend Caroline, believing his days of fighting monsters are behind him. While preparing to host a backyard barbecue Ash is visited by Doctor Maggie Burroughs, who tries to convince him to join a group started by herself and Doctor Neil Gordon consisting of people who have fought and survived `unnatural evils`. Annoyed by his visitor, Ash sends Maggie away before going to the store for supplies for the party, leaving Caroline alone. Elsewhere Stephanie Kimble and Alice Johnson experience visions of Jason and Freddy, while Jason attacks and kills Caroline. Meanwhile, at the Pentagon, Russell reveals his plan to create an army of demonic soldiers using the Necronomicon.
We might be having some maintainance issues. Please bear with us, thank you for your patronage.