Be sure to read every chapter of Cybernary (2001) in high-definition at Comicpunch.net. We are the best place to read all and upcoming chapters of Cybernary (2001) online.
- Comic Title: Cybernary (2001)
- Publisher: Wildstorm Comics
- Alternatives: N/A.
- Author/Artist: Nick Manabat, Steve Gerber
- Genres: action, adventure, sci-fi
- Publication Run: 2001
- Status: completed
- Synopsis: Katrina`s story takes place in the Wildstorm Universe on the fictional post-apocalyptic island of Gamorra. She is a member of the American colony. Her parents die in a suspicious accident and Katrina opts for a life on the street. With her `street smarts` and low-level telepathy, she prospered in the criminal circles. She teams up with a male partner named Cisco. During one mission, there were mistakes and Vandalla, one of Gamorra`s main scientists, ends up with custody of Cisco. Her rescue attempt seemingly works, but Cisco is not truly freed and Katrina herself is vastly altered. While her outside looks like a very carefully made nympho-droid, her insides are built for killing. Not only that, her mind also contains the consciousness of Kaizen Gamorra`s lost daughter Yamiko. Intended as a present for Kaizen himself, she instead escapes and helps overthrow him.
We might be having some maintainance issues. Please bear with us, thank you for your patronage.